Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Destress and Unwind...Color


Hours to fill while waiting for your next appointment?  Alone in a hotel room while away for any reason?  Pack up some supplies and open the door for hours of relaxation, stress release and joy.
By the way folks,  This art form has proven health benefits .

One acrylic block, water brush, distress crayons, small ink cubes, colored pencils, markers....take your choice of color media ( I think that is the right terminology🙂) and you are ready for hours of enjoyment. Make sure you bring a lightweight craft mat so you don't ruin the surface of any desk you are using and begin.  Pre stamping images you haven't tried yet, make your own coloring book before leaving and  pack it in your suitcase.

The first picture shows a repeating stamped image to make a whimsical border overtop of a watercolor background.  The second picture was the beginning of a color experiment that I never completed.  I wanted to see what this pretty ranunculus would look like in a variety of colors and then make a card or frame a simple picture when done.

Stamps used:
Flower Fields, Stampendous
Outlines, Hampton Art

Sorry, I don't remember all of the color supplies I used to color the images.  These were my stress relief during radiation and chemotherapy last year when I was away from home for 6 weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment