Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Wish

Wish.  This is the first stamping project I have made in many months.  I hope you like it. When I began "wish" I was unaware of the Simon Says Stamp contest for all crafters. It was nearly completed  except for adding a quote in the top right corner.  Searching through my stamp collection for inspiring quotes, this one seemed to express my thoughts when making this journal page.  Allowing my thoughts to escape defined space.....



0 comments:

Post a Comment