Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Watercolor Card Class

Hello and Happy Summer to everyone!

The day was perfect.  The beautiful weather was calling me. Cooler summer temperatures with low humidity made it oh so tempting to begin this fun Online Card Class, Watercolor for Card Makers while sitting on my deck enjoying the hours before running off to work. Since reducing my hours to part time I have been able to enjoy creativity more often.

So far I have watched the Introductory lessons about supplies and tools ( learned a lot!) and Days 1 and 2 -Watercolor Background Techniques.  I love Online Card Classes, its like having wonderfully  talented friends sitting right at the table with you and their instructional style makes you feel like you can just jump in and successfully begin.

Here are some samples from Day One:



and a hand painted plaid


I plan to complete this class at my own pace as time permits; another reason why I love this class format, no deadline, learn as you are able.  










0 comments:

Post a Comment