Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Memories

My mother will celebrate her 80th birthday in just a few weeks!   Instead of scrapping personal photographs, I made a small chipboard scrapbook found at Michaels, of memories I had while growing up--things we did together, the places we went together, songs we sang in the car, or games we enjoyed playing-- using vintage images from the internet, Tim Holtz Ephemera, Tissue Collage Paper, Stamps and some scrapbook paper I had in my stash. A walk through the aisles of Hobby Lobby provided some great Stickabilities Stickers as well as some journaling graphics.

This was the perfect opportunity to try Ranger Collage , Vintage Collage , and Crazing Mediums as well as the Distress Collage Brush Set which I purchased from Simon Says Stamp.  I also discovered a new craft love-- Ranger Tissue Collage Paper!  Looking forward to using this beautiful paper more often.

Take a look!










































Hoping she will enjoy her gift!





















     

0 comments:

Post a Comment