Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Grab Bag Inspiration

Four years old.  Imagination soaring, active, busy little minds dreaming about growing up some day. 

This card was designed for my grandson Gregory for Valentine's Day and comes complete with his own grab bag of paper airplane parts ( wish now I had taken a picture of them all)  for him to play with alone or with his dad as they fight imaginary battles or go on far away trips in their minds. There are enough parts there , that even if his baby sisters get them, he will still have fun. 

This card set was made with the Love You to Pieces: Airplane Stamp and Die set and Hello Sunshine stamp set both by Papertrey Ink, various chalk and die inks, markers and some supplies I had on hand.  I had been working on the card and card envelope, but it was missing something!

When I read about the "grab supplies" in 5 minutes and use them all to make something, I knew what was missing! Something hands on for Gregory to play with and that would set his imagination roaring.  A grab bag full of paper plane cut outs in decorative cardstock. 

I ran back downstairs after putting everything away, grabbed up the supplies I would need and the result is this cute envelope tied with string.  Hope he enjoys it as much as I did making it!


0 comments:

Post a Comment