Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Life

 Life. 

Life is a journey. I chose this saying from Papertrey Ink's Phrase Play.  I could have chosen some other statements about life, but today it actually felt like a journey, or a leg of my journey, had been acheived. Yesterday I spent some time , finally! , writing in my planner.  A simple list of what I wanted and needed to do helped me keep me on track today, because I wanted and needed to accomplish every single thing on my list today. 

I have been working very hard on reorganizing my craft space since November.  Almost there, enough to give myself permission to actually get out some fun things and use them. 

This little affirmation sign was made using dies and stamps from Papertrey Ink as well as their dye inks and Distress Ink Markers. Wanting to illustrate the quote on the facing page , my first step was to  choose life for myself inside of my soul. The next step was to sit down and start. 

More on my reorangaization project soon.  Can't wait to share it with you. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment