Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Squared

Challenge:  take a piece of white card stock, cut it into 1 1/2 inch squares, alter each one and then make a card front to fit a 5.5x 5.5 inch square card....and make it look good!   Ideas flew through my head.  Joy and creative energy flooded into my soul and I accepted the challenge given on Papertrey Ink's blog in honor of their 9th anniversary.  I had a lot of fun trying to meet their challenge idea and hoping this was what they had in mind when describing the project.

   Following their instructions I began by cutting the squares of white card stock.   I decided to use several colors of coordinating Papertrey Ink Dye Ink applied to an acrylic block,  sprayed with water and blended together to make a tie dye effect when each square was placed on the acrylic block.  I like the way each square turned out differently.  After drying ,each piece was stamped with Rustic Wreath in two shades and then some flowers from One Big Happy in various places on each square. Adding sentiments completed the look.





2 comments:

Skrater said...

What a beautiful card and I love your background.

lost art cards and designs said...

Thank you so much for your comment and encouragement Skrater.

Post a Comment