Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Something Found

This morning I found an email link in my inbox to a  new technique book on embossing I would like to share with all of you.  The title of the book is Embossing Powder Techniques from A-Z by Fran Seiford.  Though I have not read this book yet, I am thinking it will be on my shelf of resources very soon.

Clicking on the featured artists on  the Stampendous blog, I was able to see several examples of embossing art that I would like to try.  Here is the link to the blog post:

https://stampendousblog.wordpress.com/2016/03/25/friday-fun-with-embossing-a-to-z/

I plan to feature more links to other "new discoveries" under this post's title, Something Found in the future.  It seems to go along with the concept of lost.  Have a great weekend everybody!


0 comments:

Post a Comment