Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Farm Fresh Thank You


I made this farm themed card for my husband's coworker to thank him for the freshly picked corn he brought in to work to share with us.  Yummy, delicious and definately a welcome addition at our dinner table!  The stamps from both Petite Places: Barnyard and On the Farm sets from Papertrey Ink were the perfect choice.

To make a unique envelope I used the Barn Die from PTI 's Shape Up Series from some double sided scrapbook paper. Folding back the doors on both the front and back of the envelope made it interesting.  I also used stamps from the Vegetable Garden and a Scripted stamp sets.



0 comments:

Post a Comment