Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Background Check Class Day 2 Techniques



Day 2 Techniques 

The techniques I learned today were challenging and fun.  Challenging because I did not have some of the stamps needed for each technique taught in today's class, and fun because I enjoyed finding a way to learn it anyway using resources I had on hand.  A little imagination and creativity made the impossible possible.

My first challenge ( to myself) was to think of a way to make a plaid pattern without a stamp.  Looking through my entire stamp collection gave me the opportunity to see my stamps in a new light.  However, nothing seemed like it would work for the beautiful patterns I wished I could make. All of a sudden, an inspiration storm!  Why not take a variety of foam pieces (inexpensive for experimentation) and cut them into small usable pieces.  What's the worse that could happen?!:)
Here's the result.


0 comments:

Post a Comment