Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Thank You!

First I would like to say a big THANK YOU ! to  MAMA ELEPHANT for the prize set of their beautiful pigment inks.  I cannot wait to receive them!  

Enrolling in Background Check, an Online Class instructed by Jennifer McGuire, Kristine Werner, and Laura Bassen as well as some guest instructors was one of the best investments I made as a paper crafter.  Gathering rubberstamping and papercrafting supplies, gleaning stamping "how-to's " by reading magazines, attending an occasional show, and watching videos demonstrating stamping techniques is a favorite pastime.  They are so good they make all they teach seem easy, but let me tell you, end results like theirs takes time and practice.  They inspire me by their enthusiastic teaching style.  Thank you to each of you for helping me to improve and try some new techniques. 




0 comments:

Post a Comment