Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Background Check Class Day 3

This card was made using PaperTrey Ink's Mini Bloom Stamp Set, Taylored Expressions banner clear stamp, and  a die cutting technique that results in the look of a laser cut card.   The die cuts are from Memory Box.  I only wanted ink blending on the four corners for a soft finish, but also felt the inside edge of the circle needed some color so I used a cosmetic sponge to edge that part. Though I made this card months ago, I thought I would share it. This die cutting technique was not demonstrated during the Background Check class, I learned it by watching Jennifer McGuire demonstrate it during her tutorial video class, to which I subscribe.

To give the butterflies a little dimension I used a pencil to slightly curl the wings before adhering them to the card.  I used PaperTrey Ink dye inks for stamping and blending.

0 comments:

Post a Comment