Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Background Check Class Day 2


I also tried the Bokeh Technique using some circles from various stamp sets I already had in my collection.  Though I never expected to use my snowman's head ( Impression Obsession)for this technique- it worked! I used the bubbles from Avery Elle's Ellie clear stamp set, the baseball from their Furry Friends clear polymer stamp set,  elements from Lollipop Additions by My Favorite Things, and the flower center from PaperTrey Ink's Pretty Petals clear polymer stamp set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment