Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Background Check Class Day 2

The old saying," practice makes perfect" is true! I am still working on learning how to apply the correct pressure when using Ranger's Blending Tool and today we learned how to make an hombre effect with Distress Ink ( Ranger) . After what I felt was finally the perfect dark to light blended effect, I picked up my smoothie for a well deserved break before applying the emboss resist technique and promptly groaned when I realized two large drops of water landed on my perfectly shaded paper:)!  Thinking I could fix this by adding and blending more ink, I learned I was either wrong or need more practice repairing paper mistakes. I am hoping to figure out a creative way to make my mistake a nice addition to my card.  Maybe a stump?:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment