Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Wedding Invitation Jacket

Wedding Invitation Jacket

For those of you that have been following my Wedding Invitation Project posts,  I would like to use this final post ( on this project) to share the products I used to make this card.

Stamps
Studio 490 Vintage Lace Background Stamp ( Funkie Junkie Boutique)
Stampers Anonymous Doily Stamps ( SSS)
Penny Black Je T'aime Stamp ( Michaels)

Dies
Cheery Lyn Deutchland Doily Die ( 123 Stitch)
Spellbinders Tag ( AC Moore)

Embossing
Ranger Weathered White Embossing Powder ( SSS)

Ink
Ranger Glacier White Pigment Ink ( SSS)

Using the Glacier White Pigment Ink with the Weathered White Embossing Powder to emboss the Vintage Lace Background Die made all of the difference in the appearance of the doilies.  My friend fell in love with the invitation jacket design because of it.  Wendy Vecchi's Blog postdescribing this technique helped me 

0 comments:

Post a Comment