Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Floral Acetate Hanger

Floral Acetate Hanger

Oh my goodness, am I loving this new media for papercrafting!  Thank you to Online Card Classses for making me aware of this wonderful, versatile paper. Clear! Printed! Foiled!  Can't get enough of it!

To make this card I used We R Memory Keepers Striped Acetate and Papertrey Ink's Bloomin Cute Stamp and Die set.  I stamped and diecut several flowers and leaves then added them to the hanger front after stamping some of the flowers and leaves with Staz On Ink.  Pop Dots gave the dimension I was looking for, and I placed them behind a Cottage Cutz Lace Envelope Die .

The stems were made using My Favorite Things Stitched Landscape Dies which had been inked with
Mama Elephant Creative Color Pigment Ink in Mojito then trimmed up a bit to resemble thin stems. I stamped the sentiment with Golden Glitz Delicata Ink and then embossed it with Wow Clear Glossy Embossing Powder.

Embellishing the card or hanger front with clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh and some Recollections Flatback Pearls completed the look.  I trimmed some butterfly paper tape and placed them behind the floral arrangement inside the acetate cardfront.  At the last minute I used
Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive Glue to attach organza ribbon the the top and made it an eye catching hanging decoration for someone to enjoy.   You should see it as it hangs near a  bright sunlight lamp....pretty.




0 comments:

Post a Comment