Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Four Season Card , Stamp a Faire 2016


While drinking coffee and waiting for Cinnabon Rolls to come out of the oven , I sat on our deck and watched the first video.  We were challenged to choose a Master Color Recipe from a selection of famous art Masterpieces as well as a color scheme recipes.   


I chose Date in a Park by Leonid Afremov as my inspiration for this card.  His painting was so beautiful, it made me want to walk in the park that he painted.  I wanted to try a different style of card this time depicting all four seasons.  A bit unusual for me, but a good learning experience.  

The fun part was stamping with only the colors in the recipe.  It was a challenge, but it pushed my me to try a new color combination and some new stamp sets.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment