Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Layered Gold Leaf Christmas Tag! Stamp a Faire 2016


Fun with Gold Leaf Paint!  Yes, I am going to like this technique!  


This tag was made by adding several layers of Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy to watercolor paper.  I kept adding layers until I got the color I wanted.  The filigree tag was painted with Plaid Liquid Gold Leaf paint.  It adds a very pretty effect.


I stamped the wreath with the Deck the Halls set  then fussy cut it inside and outside the stamped wreath.  I stamped the sentiments in Delicata Golden Glitz Ink by Tsukineko.  The small Christmas tree charm was painted with the Gold Leaf paint and all of the tags were tied with gold organza ribbon. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment