Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Grace

I just finished this Christmas Card using Papertrey Ink Splits: Just a Note stamps and
Inspired :Grace stamp sets.

to make this card I embossed the ornament using Ranger Queen's Gold Embossing Powder and the Just a Note stamp set. Using Tsukineko Pico Embellishers in Love Letter and Paris Dusk, I colored in the stamp design and then used Ranger Ruby Red Stickles for an accent.

Next I die cut the word Grace and added more Pico Embellisher on the top to match the ornament color.  The tag was cut from the Quilted Die Set.

The card background was made by painting the card stock with Antique Linen Distress Paint , allowing it to dry , then blending with Aged Mahogany and Ground Espresso Ink and finally stamping with a music stamp.

0 comments:

Post a Comment