Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Alcohol Ink Experiments


Days 3-4, Archival Ink,  Re-Inkers and Maintenance. Intriguing? It should be!  These were some very imagination catching classes, and though I generally feel that way as I see Ranger's products in a store or online, I am glad I enrolled in this class.  If you are interested in joining Online Card Classes , link up to this website and enroll in Creative Chemistry 101 and while you are there, check out all of the other neat class offerings.  Inexpensive, yes.  Lack of interesting content and great instruction from top artists? NO! 

Disappointingly, I HAVE NO RE-INKERS in my house!  And no, they don't sell them in any of the local craft stores I am familiar with , but instead of being in the doldrums about my lack of these necessary class materials, I decided to experiment instead with Adirondack Alcohol Inks , after all I have only had them in one of  my craft drawers for at least 5 years!  Yes, you read that correctly, and yes, I have used them before, but it is just time to get this stuff out and have fun playing! By the way, I would say this hobby is a top stress reliever in my life and I hope it either is for you or will become one as you muster up the courage to try something new this summer.

My Experiment Results.  The first four were tried on Ranger's Glossy and Matte Paper, the last one was done on watercolor paper.





Looking forward to tomorrow!






0 comments:

Post a Comment