Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Fall Leaves, Creative Chemistry 101 Day 3



Day 3 Reflection Stamping

Fall Leaves


To make these tags, I cut a slit into the top of an embossing folder.  I did not have  a Texture Fades folder and tried to be resourceful using what I had on hand.  Instead of Black Archival Ink I wondered what other colors would look like when done and I am pleased with the results.  Some of the leaves were stamped with Fern Archival Ink and some with Plum.  i placed the manilla tag into the embossing folder at an angle to give it faded impression look and then began blending ink using the Ink Blending Tool and various colors of Distress Ink. 



0 comments:

Post a Comment