Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Wooded Winter Scene Day 7


To make this tag I used three stamps depicting a winter woods. The first stamp was coated with Picket Fence then embossed with Distress Clear Embossing Powder.  Next I stamped the tree with bare branches with Ground Espresso then embossed it with Weathered White. I stamped the final image with Ranger Distress Embossing Ink and used Liquid Platinum Embossing Powder.

To add color to the scenes Using a blending tool as well as direct to paper application technique I used Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs, Ground Espresso, and Aged Mahogoney, then applied a little bit of Picket Fence to depict snow.  Then I flecked the tag with water which enhanced the background.

0 comments:

Post a Comment