Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Canvas Paint Resist using Paint Dabbers




Today I watched Day 8, Paint Primer. and then made several canvas tags.  The tags I used were precut and found at Michaels Arts and Crafts months ago.  Now they have oodles of canvas tags in a variety of shapes.  But before making them I confess..... yes I ran out to Michaels to see it they had any of Ranger Sticky Back Canvas , but could not find any.  Instead I found a whole wall of premade canvas tags and a large section of ART c products, and one of them was a roll of adhesive canvas.  

Tag Back

Using stamps from my collection, Distress Paint Dabbers and Distress Stains I began working!  Here are my results.  
Tag Front




Like everything else in this class, lots of fun!  They are just really cool looking when done.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment