Dear Friend,

Welcome to Lost Art Cards and Designs.

You might find tiny bouquets on paper, pretty places, words of encouragement, the artwork of others, or a quote from a good book.

My hope is that you will find something that delights the eye of your heart and remains a part of you for a lifetime.

Followers

One facet of the creativity in my soul.

Cool Chipboard Tags



Day 8 continued.



I did not have any Distress Crackle Paint, so wondered what would happen if I added some Clear Rock Candy to the Distress Paint I had on hand.  Being careful not to get the Rock Candy applicator into the paint, I mixed it together with another paint brush and then applied it to a manila tag and two of the chipboard tags ( the ones on either end) and waited until they were dry.  It worked, but not as well as I think it would if I had the actual paint.  The two tags in the center were coated only with Clear Rock Candy and left to dry.

I added various stains to the tag , dried it, blotted it slightly and then thought to stamp the stars with either Distress Paint or Stain.  After that I added more Distress Paint on top of the tags and dried them. One of the tags has a little bit of Perfect Pearls brushed on top of some of the stars.  I like the way they turned out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment